I am not sure if my organization or I have an existing profile in the grants portal. How can I check? To prevent technical issues and duplicated organization profiles, please reach out to the foundation’s grants manager, Araceli Ayala, to check. Araceli can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 415-561-6540 x274.
I’ve registered and set my password, but I keep getting an error message when I try to log in. Try to access the grants portal using a different internet browser, or clear your browsing history, cache, and cookies in your current browser. When you access the grants portal again, be sure that you are on the correct foundation portal. If you are trying to access the Crescent Porter Hale Foundation’s portal, you should see the foundation’s logo in the upper left corner of the screen. Be sure to manually log out of the portal when leaving the page to prevent technical issues.
If you are still unable to log in, please contact the foundation’s grants manager, Araceli Ayala. Araceli can be reached at email@example.com or at 415-561-6540 x274.
Question: How do I edit a contact who is already in the system?
1. Click “Organization Contacts” on your homepage.
2. On the right side of the page, click on the “Open” button next to the contact you’d like to edit.
3. Once you’ve made your edits, click “Save Draft” at the bottom of the page.
4. If the contact is no longer working with your organization, click the “Deactivate” button at the bottom of the page.
How do I add another contact?
1. Click “Add Contact” on your homepage.
2. Click “Next” after ensuring “Applicant” is selected under “Select Roles.”
3. Once you’ve filled in all the fields, click “Save Draft” at the bottom of the page.
4. Contact the foundation’s Grants Manager, Araceli Ayala, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 415-561-6540 x274 to activate a new user.
Why am I seeing so many draft proposals?
Each time you click the New Proposal icon you will automatically create a new draft proposal. Once you have started a draft, please always be sure to access it using the Current Proposals icon and not the New Proposal icon.
How do I access a saved draft of a proposal I’m working on?
Click on the Applications in Progress icon on your home page:
Where do I upload my 501c3 letter?
1. Your organization’s 501(c)(3) letter should be uploaded to the organization profile, which means you won’t need to upload it each time you submit a proposal. First, go to the Organization Profile from the home page:
2. Under your organization’s name at the top, click “Charitable Status.”
3. Click the upload button under “Copy of the agency’s IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt determination letter” to open the file manager.
4. Upload the tax determination letter using the file manager. You can either drag and drop your file directly into the upload box, or you can click the browse icon to search for the file on your computer.
5. Once you have uploaded your letter, be sure to click “save” at the bottom of the screen.
I’ve uploaded all of the required documents, but I keep getting an error message when I try to submit, saying I haven’t uploaded all the required documents.
1. Be sure to click “save draft” before submitting your final proposal. This will help the system recognize all uploads. If you click “save draft” and continue to receive an error message, double check that you have uploaded the files to the correct section. The documents should be uploaded to the area below the description of the file requested.
How do I delete a file I’ve uploaded?
- You can delete a single file by clicking the three vertical dots on the right side of the uploaded document and choosing “delete”