All grantees are required to submit a report at the completion of the grant period, or before a new application is submitted (whichever comes first). To submit your grant report, please proceed as follows:
- Download and review the Grant Report Overview.
- Please note that the reporting requirements for grants awarded in 2018 will be different than the current requirements. Further information on the new reporting questions will be posted in late 2018.
- Log-in using your username and password here: Online Grants Management Portal
- Select the “Grant Reports to Complete” icon to access the report form and click on the appropriate grant report.
- Save frequently using the “Save” button on the application page as the form will not auto-save your work. This will also enable you to logout and return to your work.
- When you have completed the report and uploaded the required attachment(s), click Submit. Once you have submitted the report it cannot be edited.