The next round of grants will be considered for funding in December 2017.
- Applications for the December 2017 cycle must be submitted between July 31, 2017 and August 14, 2017 (deadline is 5 p.m.)
- Before beginning an application, please review the Grantmaking Guidelines to learn more about the foundation’s priority funding areas
Nonprofit organizations serving the communities of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, and/or San Mateo counties.
The foundation focuses its efforts in the following areas:
- Youth development, safety net, and senior services
- Education in arts and music
- Catholic elementary, middle, and high schools